NPK fertilizer production line
1. Raw material ingredients: urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, ammonium phosphate (monoammonium phosphate, diammonium phosphate, heavy calcium, ordinary calcium), potassium chloride (potassium sulfate) and other raw materials are equipped in proportion (according to the market Demand and the results of soil testing in various places).
2. Mixing of raw materials: Stir the prepared raw materials evenly to increase the uniform fertilizer efficiency content of the overall fertilizer particles.
3, raw material granulation: send the uniformly stirred raw materials into the granulator for granulation (rotary granulator or Double Roller Granulator
can be used).
4. Granule drying: The granules made by the granulator are sent to the dryer, and the moisture contained in the granules is dried to increase the strength of the granules and facilitate storage.
5. Granule cooling: The temperature of dried fertilizer granules is too high, which is easy to agglomerate. After cooling, it is convenient for bagging storage and transportation.
6. Particle classification: The cooled particles are classified, the unqualified particles are crushed and re-granulated, and the qualified products are screened out.
7. Finished film: Coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of the particles.
8. Finished product packaging: Pack the processed particles, that is, the finished product, and store it in a ventilated place.
Product granular nutrients are equal and balanced: Because it is chemically synthesized granulation, the nutrient content of granular fertilizer is the same as the label, and can provide crops with nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other nutrients at the same time to ensure balanced growth of crops.
The product has good physical properties. The particle size distribution of the product is uniform, 90% of which are particles with a particle size of 2-4 mm; the particles have high strength, good fluidity, and are not easily broken during transportation, storage and stacking. The design incorporates foreign advanced technology to further optimize the design performance of the device.