There are many problems that need to be paid attention to in the process of using organic fertilizer production machine
. It is with these problems that we can achieve safe use. Let's learn how to use organic fertilizer equipment safely.
- 1. The equipment of organic fertilizer production line should be fixed on the ground, which can be fixed with cement;
- 2. After the equipment is installed, carefully check whether it is installed in place and whether it is not installed firmly enough. Whether the motor shaft and the grinder shaft are parallel, and whether the tightness of the drive belt is appropriate should be checked at the same time;
- 3. Before starting the equipment, rotate the rotor by hand to check whether the operation is flexible and normal, whether there is collision in the casing, whether the rotation direction of the rotor is correct, and whether the motor and pulverizer are well lubricated;
- 4. Do not change the pulley of organic fertilizer equipment frequently to avoid too high or too low rotating speed;
- 5. After the start-up of the organic fertilizer production machine, it should first run idle for 2 to 3 minutes, and then put into operation after there is no abnormal phenomenon;
- 6. The feeding of organic fertilizer equipment should be uniform. In case of noise, high temperature of bearing and body, or outward spraying, the machine should be stopped immediately for inspection and troubleshooting;
- 7. Before work, the staff should carefully check the materials to prevent metal, stone and other hard objects from entering the crushing room and causing accidents;
- 8. When feeding, the staff should stand on the side of the organic fertilizer equipment to prevent being hurt by the anti ejection debris. When crushing long stalks, hands should not be too tight to prevent hands from being brought in;
- 9. The equipment of organic fertilizer production line should stop feeding before shutdown, and cut off the power supply after the materials in the standby are removed. Cleaning and maintenance shall be carried out after shutdown;
- 10. After 300 hours of operation, the bearing must be cleaned and the engine oil must be changed. When loading the engine oil, it is better to fill 1 / 3 of the clearance of the bearing seat, which should not exceed 1 / 2 at most. When the machine stops for a long time, remove the drive belt.