There are many types of equipment in organic fertilizer production line, such as granulator machine for fertilizer
, including disc granulator, roller granulator, extrusion granulator and so on. When selecting the equipment, the organic fertilizer plant should consider its own plant scale, estimated annual constant, raw material type, etc., and select the appropriate equipment to ensure the benefit of the organic fertilizer plant to a certain extent.
Production process of organic fertilizer production line
1. After the mixed fermentation of bacteria and fermentation materials, the compost turning machine was used in the fermentation process.
2. After being decomposed, the decomposed raw materials are crushed and sieved, and then reach the granulation workshop through the elevator.
3. The organic fertilizer is mixed by the raw material premixer and then enters the granulation equipment for granulation.
4. Next, the pelletized organic fertilizer enters the ball shaping equipment for rounding.
5. After throwing round, the particles reach the drying cylinder through the conveyor belt.
6. The dried particles are sent to the cooling cylinder through the conveyor belt for cooling.
7. The dust generated in the drying and cooling process enters the dust removal equipment for dust removal through the induced air.
8. The cooled particles are sent to the dispersion equipment by the conveyor belt.
9. Then the dispersed organic fertilizer particles pass through the conveyor belt to the quantitative packaging equipment for packaging, and become the finished organic fertilizer.