1. Fermentation: Collect the sugar residue; mix it with hay straw and livestock manure and other organic materials to make compost and let it ferment. In the fermentation, the use of a turner to fully ferment the material can only be done in a timely and even turn. Some places are very dry now, and some places are very wet, which will affect the quality of the fermentation. It is recommended to use a compost turning machine.
2. Ingredient crushing and mixing: The function of the system is to crush, mix various raw materials such as inorganic fertilizer and other additives after composting.
3. Granulation: The material is granulated by a fertilizer granulator machine
. The function of the system is to make the granulated ingredients into a granule. The granulation is suitably carried out by using a disc granulator, a granulator, or a new three-combination granulator.
4. Drying: Using organic fertilizer dryer, the granulated particles will be further removed to further meet the standard requirements of organic fertilizer moisture content.
5. Cooling: Cooling the particulate material with a cooling machine to help the pellets store the hot particulate material output from the dryer to enter the counter flow cooler from above. The dry air is cooled by the cooling fan and the lower part of the cooler. Enter and exchange with the hot and cold particles under the upper tribe for sufficient heat exchange. After cooling, the difference between the particle temperature and the ambient temperature is less than 5 °C.
6. Screening and reclaiming system: The granular material output from the granulation molding system has a certain difference in particle size and requires sieving and grading. The rotary sifter selected requires low vibration, low noise, convenient screen change, and is equipped with a screen cleaning device. It is recommended to equip the automatic feeding system to screen out unqualified large and small granular materials, which are transported out through the belt hoist, re-pulverized and sent to the fertilizer granulator for further granulation, which helps to improve the continuous operation capacity of the production line.
7. Packing: Screening good granular materials and transporting them into the finished product warehouse through the bucket elevator. Granular materials are quantitatively weighed and packaged by automatic packing.