High temperature treatment method of organic fertilizer production line
: it is mainly applicable to composting, which uses the energy released by organic matter differentiation to raise the temperature, so as to kill the pests and diseases predicted by fertilizer. High temperature composting should master the following skills:
(1) The required moisture content of composting is 60% - 75% of the dry data, that is, water droplets can be squeezed out when holding the data by hand, indicating that the moisture content is moderate.
(2) In the early stage of composting in the organic fertilizer production line
, good ventilation conditions should be maintained. If necessary, ventilation tower and ventilation ditch can be set. In the later stage, the anaerobic condition should be adhered to. The aeration tower can be removed and the ventilation ditch can be blocked. It can be compacted and sealed to retain nutrition and promote the accumulation of humus.
(3) The internal temperature of compost can be controlled between 50 ℃ and 60 ℃. When the temperature is higher than 65 ℃, the fertilizer production machine
can turn over the heap or add water to cool down, so as to facilitate the retention of nitrogen.
(4) The C / N ratio of composting data is 25 ∶ 1, which is conducive to the differentiation of organic matter by microorganisms.
(5) Control the appropriate pH value. During composting, 1-1.5 kg lime and other alkaline substances were added into 50 kg straw to adjust the pH value of compost at 7.5. The hygienic standard of high temperature composting is that the mortality rate of Ascaris lumbricoides eggs reaches 95% - 100%. Flies can be controlled effectively. There are no live maggots, pupae or newly emerged adult flies around the compost.