has a short construction period, high return on investment, low risk, and short payback period. Generally, the investment is recovered in one year and the profit is in the current year. General production processes include:
1. Efficient compound strains and their expansion techniques;
2. Improve raw material blending technology and biological fermentation system;
3. The best special fertilizer formula technology (the flexibility to design the best combination of product formula according to the local soil and crop characteristics);
4. Fair secondary pollution (exhaust gas and odor) control technology;
5. Design and manufacture technology for the production of complete sets of fertilizer equipment.
Process: raw material selection (animal manure) - fermentation drying sterilization - ingredient mixing - granulation - cooling and screening - metering and sealing - finished product storage
1. Secondary fermentation
After the organic fertilizer is produced according to the organic fertilizer production process, the organic fertilizer is subjected to secondary stacking fermentation, and the temperature is lowered to about 40 degrees after stacking for 15-20 days, and the bacteria agent having the functions of dephosphorization, potassium dissolving, nitrogen fixation and underground pest control is pressed. A 1:500 ratio is evenly added to the fermented organic fertilizer.
2. Add functional bacteria to mix evenly
The functional microbial agent and the fermented organic fertilizer are evenly added to the organic fertilizer stacking fermentation for 7 days to reach the bio-organic fertilizer standard.
3. Screening processing
The fermented bio-organic fertilizer is sieved into the storage.
The processed functional pure bio-organic fertilizer is granulated. The fertilizer granulator
is selected according to different raw materials; there is the disc granulator, the roller press granulator, the extrusion and throwing machine, etc.
5. Drying, cooling, packaging
The freshly prepared granules have relatively large moisture content, and the moisture needs to be dried to less than 20% of the organic fertilizer standard. The bio-organic fertilizer should be selected at a low temperature (temperature below 80 degrees) when selecting the dryer and the dried granular organic fertilizer after cooling by the cooling machine, it is directly packaged.