There are two steps to process commercial organic fertilizer in pig manure organic fertilizer production line
: fermentation and treatment part and deep processing granulation part. Organic fertilizer equipment needs trough tipper, semi wet material crusher, drum screening machine, horizontal mixer, granulator machine for fertilizer
, rotary dryer, cooler, screening machine, coating machine, packaging machine, conveyor and other equipment.
Production process of pig manure organic fertilizer
1. Batching and stacking. 1.5 tons of pig manure (about 2.5 tons of fresh manure) plus 1 kg of fertilizer starter. The starter should be mixed with rice bran (or wheat bran, corn flour and other substitutes) in the ratio of 1:5, and then evenly sprinkled into the pig manure pile. It is better to add straw or mushroom residue to adjust the carbon nitrogen ratio. The stacking height is 0.8-1.5m, the width is more than 2m, and the length depends on the site.
2. Temperature control. The starting temperature should be above 15 ℃.
3. Water control. The moisture content of fermentation materials should be controlled at about 65%. Too much water will lead to poor ventilation, slow heating and bad smell. Adjust material moisture method: if the moisture is too high, add straw, sawdust, mushroom residue, dry soil powder, etc. The way to judge whether the moisture content is suitable or not: hold a handful of materials tightly, see the watermark on the finger seam, but do not drip water, and disperse on the ground.
4. The temperature and ventilation control of organic fertilizer production line
. During the fermentation process, attention should be paid to proper oxygen supply and pile turning (when the temperature rises to 75 ℃ or above, it should be turned over several times), and the temperature should be controlled at about 65 ℃. Too high temperature has an impact on nutrients.
5. The fermentation is complete. Generally, the fermentation can be completed within a week, and the material is dark brown.