Organic fertilizer manufacturing process
from livestock manure:
1. Firstly, the raw materials such as animal manure should be fermented and decomposed, and the harmful bacteria in the whole process can be killed in the whole fermentation process, which is also the most important in the whole organic fertilizer manufacturing process. During the fermentation process, a turning machine is used to turn over and increase the fermentation speed.
2. Secondly, the organic fertilizer crushing equipment semi-wet material pulverizer is used to initially decompose the raw materials.
3. Ingredients are a key step in the production of fertilizers. Its main function is to add appropriate ingredients according to the proportion, so that the organic fertilizer is rich in organic matter and the quality is improved.
4. Granulation is carried out after the material is evenly stirred, which is also a core part of the whole process. The granulation process is carried out using a fertilizer granulator machine
, and the different raw materials and granulation requirements determine the type of fertilizer granulator machine.
5. The material is heated to a high temperature during the drying process, and then cooling is required. Since water cannot be used for cooling, cooling equipment is required here.
6. Screening is required to screen out the unqualified granules of fertilizer, and unqualified materials will be returned to the production line for qualified treatment and re-processing. The screening device here has the advantage of being simple and easy to operate.
7. The stirred material is made into the desired granules, which is especially suitable for materials with higher viscosity.
8. The material of the mixing vessel should meet the requirements of the production process, such as pressure resistance, temperature resistance, medium corrosion resistance, and product cleaning. Due to the different materials, the manufacturing process and structure of the mixing vessel are also different.
9. Conveying is to transport the finished fertilizer to a higher location, in preparation for convenient storage.
10.packaging is the last link in the fertilizer equipment, to protect the product in the circulation process, convenient storage and transportation, easy to sell.