Cow manure is first made into powdery organic fertilizer by organic fertilizer production machine
.Organic solid wastes (such as straw, sawdust, rice bran, soybean cake, etc.) with moisture content less than 60% were added into fresh cow dung as auxiliary materials and mixed with microbial fermentation agents to regulate water content, aeration and C / N ratio (C / N ratio is between 30-40), so as to control the water content of cow manure at about 60%, subject to the watermark between fingers but not dripping. Through continuous aerobic fermentation, it can be fully decomposed, sterilized, deodorized and dewatered. The moisture content of decomposed material is generally in the range of 30-35%. After screening, it can be directly used to produce granular organic fertilizer or powdered organic fertilizer.
Pellet production technology of cow manure organic fertilizer
1. Use the batching bin to mix the composted materials, N, P, K and other inorganic fertilizers and other additives and other raw materials in a certain proportion through the grinder and mixer for proportioning, crushing and mixing
2. The granulator machine for fertilizer
is used to granulate the materials.
3. There is a difference in the particle size of the granulated material exported from the granulation and molding system, which needs to be screened and graded. It is suggested that the automatic return system should be equipped to screen the unqualified large and small particles, which will be transported out by the belt elevator, crushed again and sent to the granulator for granulation, which will help to improve the continuous operation capacity of the organic fertilizer production line
4. Use organic fertilizer dryer to further remove moisture from the screened particles to meet the standard requirements of moisture content of organic fertilizer.
5. Cooling the granular materials with a cooler helps to store the particles with good quality. The hot particles from the dryer enter into the counter flow cooler from the top. Under the action of the cooling fan, the dry air enters from the lower part of the cooler to fully exchange cold and heat with the hot and humid particles from the upper part. After cooling, the difference between particle temperature and ambient temperature is less than 5 ℃.
6. The cooled granular materials are transported to the finished product warehouse by bucket elevator. The granular materials are weighed and packed quantitatively by automatic packing scale.