There are two steps for the production of granular organic fertilizer from pig manure: early fermentation and treatment part and deep processing granulation part. Organic fertilizer production machines need trough tipper, semi wet material crusher, drum screening machine, horizontal mixer, granulator machine for fertilizer
, rotary dryer, cooler, screening machine, coating machine, packaging machine, conveyor and other equipment.
The steps of making organic fertilizer with pig manure as raw material
1. Material ratio. 1.5 tons of pig manure (about 2.5 tons of fresh manure) plus 1 kg of fertilizer starter. The starter should be mixed with rice bran (or wheat bran, corn flour and other substitutes) in the ratio of 1:5, and then evenly sprinkled into the pig manure pile. Add straw or mushroom residue to adjust the carbon nitrogen ratio.
2. Build up the material pile. If the pile is too small or too short, it will affect the fermentation. The pile with the height of 1.5m ~ 2m, the width of 2M and the length of 2m ~ 4m is better.
3. Temperature requirements. The start-up temperature of organic fertilizer production line
should be higher than 15 ℃ (it can be operated in four seasons and is not affected by seasons. In winter, it should be fermented indoors or in greenhouse as far as possible)
4. Moisture requirements. The moisture content of fermentation materials should be controlled at about 65%. Too much water will lead to poor ventilation, slow heating and bad smell. Adjust material moisture method: if the moisture is too high, add straw, sawdust, mushroom residue, dry soil powder, etc. The way to judge whether the moisture content is suitable or not: hold a handful of materials tightly, see the watermark on the finger seam, but do not drip water, and disperse on the ground.
5. Turn the stack for ventilation. During the fermentation process, attention should be paid to proper oxygen supply and pile turning (when the temperature rises to 75 ℃ or above, it should be turned over several times), and the temperature should be controlled at about 65 ℃. Too high temperature has an impact on nutrients.
6. The fermentation is complete. Generally, the fermentation can be completed within a week. The material is dark brown, and the temperature begins to drop to room temperature, indicating that the fermentation is completed. If there are too many sawdust, sawdust and rice husk, the fermentation time should be prolonged until they are fully decomposed.