The cow manure organic fertilizer production line
requires two steps: the pre-fermentation and processing part and the deep-processing granulation part.
Fermentation process of cow manure organic fertilizer
Cow manure and accessories are mixed together to form a moisture content of 50-60%, which is kneaded by hand and printed with water between fingers but not discharged. Generally, in the fermentation of 2 to 3 days, turn over the material, and then ferment. The purpose of doing this is to make it fully ferment and kill the pathogens and eggs in it. The purpose of turning once is to let a large amount of air enter and make it heat again and ferment again. In general, the fermentation is complete in seven days. Next, we can make granular organic fertilizer.
Granulation process of cow manure organic fertilizer
The granulation process of cow manure organic fertilizer includes crushing, batching, mixing, drying, screening and cooling.
- 1. The raw materials were preliminarily decomposed by semi wet material crusher.
- 2. Matching raw materials is one of the most important processes in organic fertilizer production line. Its main purpose is to add proper amount of auxiliary materials according to a certain proportion to improve the quality of fertilizer.
- 3. After evenly mixing, the prepared materials should be sent to the fertilizer granulator machine for granulation, which is also an important aspect of the whole fertilizer production line.
- 4. The raw materials get high temperature energy after drying, and the next step needs to be cooled at low temperature. Since water can not be used for cooling, it is necessary to separate the contact between materials and water through the cooler.
- 5. Screening is to screen out the unqualified particles of fertilizer. The screening equipment here has the advantages of simple and easy operation.
- 6. Coating the qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of the particles.
- 7. Packaging of finished products: bag the coated particles, that is, finished products, and keep them in a ventilated place