There are two common methods to deal with feces in farms
1. Drying treatment. It is the excrement dehydration to facilitate the use, mainly has the natural drying and the high temperature fast drying. Natural drying is to use sunlight to dry livestock manure; high temperature and rapid drying is to dry artificially through a dryer. The commonly used drum dryer can reduce the moisture content of chicken manure from 70% to 75% in a short period of time to less than 8%. However, there are some disadvantages such as the secondary pollution of odor discharged by the dryer and the poor fertilizer efficiency caused by too high treatment temperature.
2. Aerobic composting. Livestock manure contains a lot of organic matter and rich nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and so on, which is a valuable resource for the sustainable development of agriculture. Therefore, aerobic composting of manure is widely used at present. According to the characteristics of manure raw materials and auxiliary materials, according to the carbon nitrogen ratio and moisture content required for composting, manure and auxiliary materials are mixed in a certain proportion. The fertilizer production machine
properly controls the oxygen and temperature in the heap, so that the manure can be rapidly fermented to produce organic fertilizer. The advantages of this method are less odor, more dry, easy to package and apply. It can be used as soil amendment or organic fertilizer in agricultural production.
Steps of making organic fertilizer from manure
1. Raw material ingredients: chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, biogas residue and other animal manure or raw materials that can be fermented or have fertilizer efficiency after treatment are equipped in a certain proportion (according to market demand and local soil test results).
2. Mixing of raw materials: Stir the prepared raw materials evenly to increase the uniform fertilizer efficiency content of the overall fertilizer particles.
3. Raw material granulation: Feed the uniformly stirred raw materials into the fertilizer granulator machine
for granulation (rotary granulator or extrusion granulator can be used).
4. Granule drying: The granules made by the granulator are sent to the dryer to dry the moisture contained in the granules to increase the strength of the granules and facilitate storage.
5. Granule cooling: The temperature of dried fertilizer granules is too high and easy to agglomerate. After cooling, it is convenient for bagging storage and transportation.
6. Particle classification: The cooled particles are classified, the unqualified particles are crushed and re-granulated, and the qualified products are screened out.
7. Finished film: Coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of the particles.
8. Finished product packaging: Pack the coated particles, which is the finished product, in a ventilated place.