Small pig manure organic fertilizer production machine
is based on some domestic farms, such as chicken farms, pig farms, cattle farms, and other chicken manure, livestock manure, as raw materials for fermentation to produce a small amount of organic fertilizer, to solve their own breeding in chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure stench can not be handled in time, and this set of equipment price is low, most farms can accept.
The production of organic fertilizer
by pig manure fermentation needs good (consumption) oxygen fermentation. Therefore, in the operation, it is necessary to increase the oxygen supply measures, so as to mix well, turn frequently and ventilate. Otherwise, the odor will be produced by anaerobic fermentation, which will affect the fertilizer effect. The fermentation is complete. Generally, after 48 hours of pig manure accumulation, the temperature rises to 50-60 ℃, and it can reach above 65 ℃ in three days. Under this high temperature, it can be overturned once by Zhengzhou jinderun mechanical organic fertilizer fermentation dumper. Generally, there will be two times of high temperature above 65 ℃ in the fermentation. The fermentation can be completed by overturning twice, and the fermentation can be completed in about a week. The material was dark brown, and the temperature began to drop to room temperature, indicating that the fermentation was completed.
Equipment demand of each link in process flow of organic fertilizer equipment production line
1. Fermentation compost windrow turner: it can ferment and turn the materials in the fermentation process.
2. Crusher: crushing high humidity materials and other raw materials in the organic fertilizer production line
3. Mixer: to mix a variety of raw materials.
4. Granulator: Granulation of mixed materials; easy to separate and package.
5. Dryer: drying granular materials with certain humidity.
6. Cooler: it can quickly cool the dried materials and increase the production efficiency.
7. Screening machine: screen and grade the finished fertilizer.
8. Coating machine: the particles are coated outside to prevent the caking of fertilizer.
9. Automatic weighing and packaging machine: quantitative bagging and packaging of finished products.