In the process of epidemic prevention and control, our company has been preparing for the resumption of production for a long time, and all employees have devoted themselves to the work with passion and enthusiasm. Recently, a new batch of organic fertilizer production line
have been ready for loading, and can't wait to rush to customers.
The organic fertilizer production line has the following processes:
1. Raw material ingredients: chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, biogas residue and other animal manure or raw materials that can be fermented or have fertilizer effect after treatment are prepared in a certain proportion (according to the market demand and soil test results of various places).
2. Raw material mixing: mix the prepared raw materials evenly to improve the overall uniform fertilizer efficiency content of the fertilizer particles.
3. Raw material granulation: feed the evenly stirred raw materials into the fertilizer granulator
for granulation (rotary drum granulator or disc granulator can be used).
4. Particle drying: send the particles made by the granulator to the dryer, dry the moisture contained in the particles, increase the particle strength, and facilitate the storage.
5. Particle cooling: the temperature of dried fertilizer particles is too high, which is easy to agglomerate. After cooling, it is convenient for bagging, storage and transportation.
6. Particle classification: the cooled particles are classified, the unqualified particles are crushed and re granulated, and the qualified products are screened out.
7. Finished coating: coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of particles.
8. Packaging of finished products: put the coated particles, i.e. finished products in bags, in a ventilated place for preservation.
The research and development of organic fertilizer production line and sterilization system will be conducive to the formation of the industrial chain of harmless treatment, resource utilization and commercial management of livestock manure.