Pig manure is suitable for various soils and crops, especially in well*drained soils. Pig manure to organic fertilizer needs to be collected, added to organic carrier, heaped fermentation, crushing, sieving, ingredient mixing and pelletizing packaging, and then made into pure natural organic fertilizer.
Fermentation of swine manure in a complete organic fertilizer production line
1. Prepare the excrement for fermentation. Mix the pig manure starter with rice bran in the ratio of 1:5*10 for reserve.
2.Pig dung piling: Pig dung prepared will be piled up by spraying bacteria.
3. Mix and breathe well. Pig manure starter needs good (consumed) oxygen fermentation. Therefore, oxygen supply measures should be increased during operation to achieve*mixing, overturning and ventilation. Otherwise, it will lead to odor caused by anaerobic fermentation and affect fertilizer effect.
4. Screening of fermented and decomposed organic materials requires uniform fineness, which must meet the harmless standard of organic fertilizers, such as pathogens, insect eggs, weed seeds, heavy metal content, etc. to be controlled within the national standards, and the production of non-conforming products must be eliminated from the source.
5. When inorganic materials are disposed of, they should be properly crushed.
6. Mix and stir in proportion. Dynamic batching equipment can be used if necessary.
7. If granulation needs drying and cooling. To prevent fertilizer from caking for a long time, powders such as bentonite, gypsum powder and talcum powder can usually be added properly.
8. Product inspection, packaging and warehousing.
Production of organic fertilizer from livestock and poultry waste has broad market prospects and outstanding ecological benefits, which is an important development trend of livestock and poultry waste treatment in the future. Therefore, relevant technical research on bio-organic fertilizer production should be strengthened to further improve the level of resource utilization so as to achieve double harvest of economic and environmental benefits.