The chicken manure organic fertilizer production line
uses fresh chicken manure as raw material and undergoes a series of processing to produce a complete set of production equipment for natural organic chicken manure fertilizer. The chicken manure organic fertilizer production line requires two steps to process commercial organic fertilizer: the pre-fermentation and treatment part and the deep processing and granulation part. The supporting equipment of organic fertilizer machine requires fermentation turner, organic fertilizer grinder, drum screening machine, horizontal mixer, disc granulator, rotary dryer, cooling machine, screening machine, coating machine, packaging machine, conveying Machine and other equipment.
Characteristics of chicken manure organic fertilizer production line
1. The chicken manure organic fertilizer machine
does not contain any chemical components. Due to the poor digestibility of chickens, only 25% of the nutrients can be consumed, and the other 75% of the nutrients in the feed are discharged with the manure, so that the dried product contains nitrogen and phosphorus. , Potassium, organic matter, amino acids, protein and other ingredients.
2. The main substance in chicken manure is organic matter, and chicken manure increases the organic matter content in the soil. Organic matter can improve the physical, chemical and biological properties of the soil, mature the soil, and improve the fertility of the soil. The proverb that rural land in our country depends on manure and seedlings grow by manure reflects the role of chicken manure in improving the soil to some extent.
3. Chicken manure not only increases many organic colloids, but also decomposes many organic substances into organic colloids with the help of microorganisms. This greatly increases the soil adsorption surface and produces many sticky substances, which make the soil particles cement and become stable. The aggregate structure improves the soil water retention, fertilizer retention and air permeability, as well as the ability to regulate soil temperature.
4. Chicken manure can also multiply the microorganisms in the soil, especially many beneficial microorganisms, such as nitrogen-fixing bacteria, ammonifying bacteria, cellulose decomposing bacteria, etc., various active enzymes secreted by the digestive tract of organic matter in chicken manure, and microorganisms The various enzymes produced can greatly increase the enzyme activity of the soil after these substances are applied to the soil.
5. More application of chicken manure can improve soil activity and biological reproduction and transformation capacity, thereby improving soil absorption, buffering and stress resistance.
Zhengzhou Huaqiang Heavy Industry Technology Co.Ltd has developed and produced the Organic Fertilizer Machine, Fertilizer Production Machine
, Fertilizer Manufacturing Equipment
and Organic Fertilizer Production Line Machine.