The flat die fertilizer granulator
is tapered. The two ends are aligned with the linear velocity of the inner and outer rings of the die plate, and the misalignment friction between the wheel and the die does not occur, the resistance is reduced, the kinetic energy loss is reduced, and the service life of the die is prolonged, which is a major difference from the similar compression molding equipment.
1. After the pressure roller is enlarged, the bearing is enlarged and the pressure bearing capacity is enhanced.
2. After the pressure roller is enlarged, the temperature generated by the extrusion friction is not easily transmitted to the bearing chamber, ensuring that the lubricating grease does not easily overflow when the bearing is working at a low temperature. 3. After the pressure roller is enlarged, the pressure roller can be repaired 2-3 times, the service life is prolonged, the production cost is reduced, and the profit margin of the project is increased.
Advantages of the flat die granulator:
1. There are two sets of independent lubrication systems to solve the problem of easy breakage of large shaft bearings.
2. with two observation doors, easy to observe maintenance and cleaning materials.
3. alloy cone pressure wheel, does not produce reactive wear, increase service life.
4. imported bearings, high quality parts, not easy to damage.
5. the design is reasonable, its own heavy operation is stable.
When using the machine in the organic fertilizer production line
, you should pay attention to the fact that there should be no hard objects such as stones and iron blocks in the raw materials. After the roller is working for more than ten shifts (8 hours for one shift), it needs to be disassembled, and high temperature grease is added to the bearings to make the rollers work well. To prolong the service life of the bearing; it is strictly forbidden to contact the squeezing roller with the template during granulation; if the granules are broken or pressed, the crude fiber material formula should be reduced to less than 50%; no granulation or granulation occurs during granulation. In case, the membrane plate should be removed, and after the hole is opened, the fiber material can be re-started and granulated by adding some fiber materials; the tightness of the belt should be checked frequently, and the gearbox leaks oil and the oil seal is replaced in time.