The selection of raw materials for the process flow of the organic fertilizer production line
(animal feces, etc.)—>drying and sterilization—>mixing of ingredients—>granulation—>cooling and screening—>metering and sealing—>product storage. The complete equipment is mainly composed of fermentation system, drying system, deodorization and dust removal system, crushing system, batching system, mixing system, granulation system and finished product packaging system; fermentation system includes: feeding conveyor, biological deodorization machine, mixing machine, compost turning machine, oxygen supply system and automatic control system.
Process of organic fertilizer production line:
1) The first is to ferment and decompose raw materials such as animal manure. The whole fermentation process can kill harmful bacteria inside, and killing the bacteria is also the most important step in the entire fertilizer production line
2) Secondly, the semi-wet material crusher is used to decompose raw materials.
3) The ratio of raw materials is one of the most important processes in the production of organic fertilizer. Its main purpose is to add an appropriate amount of auxiliary materials according to the ratio of raw materials to improve the quality of fertilizers.
4) The granulation of the fertilizer granulator machine
is carried out after the material is evenly mixed, which is also the most important aspect of the entire fertilizer production line.
5) The raw material obtains high-temperature energy after the drying step. The next step requires low-temperature cooling. Since water cannot be used for cooling, it needs to pass through the cooler equipment to separate the contact between the material and the water.
6) Sieving is to sieve out the fertilizer of unqualified particles. The manure sieve equipment here has the advantages of simple and easy operation.
7) Pack and store the sieved particles for sale.
The construction scale is generally 30,000-250 thousand tons per year. It is necessary to comprehensively consider local resources, market capacity, and market coverage radius. Generally, it is appropriate for small-scale newly-built plants to produce 10,000 tons (1.5 tons/hour), 20,000 tons (3 tons/hour), and 30,000 tons (4.5 tons/hour) annually, and medium-sized factories to produce 50,000-100,000 tons annually. The annual output of large factories is 100,000-300,000 tons. The investment scale and product plan design need to be formulated according to the following conditions: raw material resource characteristics, local soil conditions, local planting structure and main crop varieties, factory site conditions, production automation, etc.