The three core parts of the organic fertilizer production line
can be divided into raw material pretreatment, aerobic fermentation and fertilizer granulation. Raw material pretreatment includes solid-liquid separation, auxiliary material crushing and adjustment of raw material moisture content, carbon nitrogen ratio and pH value. The process of aerobic fermentation includes throwing, ventilation and other measures, which can supplement oxygen, control temperature, release water and restore porosity. Granulation of fertilizer is a systematic project. Around the core of granulation, there are crushing, batching, mixing and other processes before, drying, screening, cooling and other processes after.
The equipment of the organic fertilizer production line needs fermentation dumper, crusher, screening machine, mixer, fertilizer granulator machine
, dryer, cooler, screening machine, coating machine, packaging machine, conveyor and other equipment.
Equipment flow of organic fertilizer production line
- 1. Fermentation turning and throwing machine: carrying out fermentation turning on the materials in the fermentation process.
- 2. Crusher: Crushing and milling of high humidity materials and other raw materials in the production of organic fertilizer
- 3. Mixer: Mix and mix various raw materials.
- 4.Fertilizer granulator machine: Granulate the mixed materials; easy to sort and encapsulate.
- 5. Dryer: Dry the granular materials with a certain humidity.
- 6. Cooler: Quickly cool the dried materials to increase production efficiency.
- 7. Screening machine: Screening and grading the finished fertilizer.
- 8. Coating machine: Coat the granules to prevent the agglomeration of fertilizer.
- 9. Automatic weighing and packaging machine: Quantitatively bag and encapsulate the finished products.