Design process of powder fertilizer production line:
1. The powder fertilizer production line
will directly enter the fermentation area with the recovered livestock and poultry manure. After one fermentation and two aging stacking, the stink of livestock manure is eliminated. In this stage, the fermentation bacteria can be added to decompose the crude fiber, so that the particle size after crushing can meet the particle size requirements of granulation production.
2. The production line of powdery fertilizer will crush the fermentation materials that have completed the secondary aging and stacking process, and enter the screening machine. The materials that have achieved the crushing effect will enter the storage bin, and the materials that have not achieved the crushing effect will be sent back to the crusher by the return belt conveyor for crushing again.
3. The materials in the storage bin are sent to the packing scale to complete the packing.
During the fermentation of powder fertilizer production line, attention should be paid to:
1. Requirements for fermentation raw materials: fermentation raw materials (such as faeces and other agricultural wastes) should be fresh without natural retting.
2. Requirements for auxiliary materials: the water content of fermentation auxiliary materials (such as straw, rice bran, etc.) shall be moderate, with strong water absorption, suitable particles or length, not too large, and the added amount shall be determined according to the water condition of fermentation raw materials.
3. Evenly spread strains: the raw materials for fermentation of organic fertilizer fermentation strains should be at least 50g. Considering that it can not be evenly spread on the fermentation materials, 50g strains should be first mixed into 500g (1 jin) wheat bran, sawdust, oil dry, rice bran and other raw materials for evenly mixing, and then spread into the fermentation materials, and then evenly stir the other side for fermentation.
4. Good water regulation of fermentation: the water regulation of raw and auxiliary materials is the most important, which is related to the success or failure of fermentation. The moisture requirement is: after the raw and auxiliary materials are mixed, hold them together and fall to the ground in two pieces. The proportion of general auxiliary materials (such as straw, rice bran, etc.) is 10% - 30% (with the weight percentage of raw materials). If calculated according to the volume of both, it is generally 2 parts of raw materials and 1 part of auxiliary materials.