Huaqiang organic fertilizer production machine
manufacturer give you the skills of choosing organic fertilizer.
1. To purchase organic fertilizer, we should first see whether the packaging of fertilizer is standard. The packaging of organic fertilizer produced by regular manufacturers will have product registration certificate, product technical indicators, product validity and other contents
2. According to the introduction of technical personnel, the raw materials of high-quality organic fertilizer mainly include soybean meal, sesame meal, cassava residue, sugar residue, amino acid, bacterial protein, humic acid, tobacco powder, etc. if the raw materials contain calcium components such as bone meal, shell powder, etc., it will be better
3. The selection of organic fertilizer depends on whether the water content of the product is appropriate. If the water content is too high or too low, it will affect the survival of bacteria. When purchasing, you can grab a handful of fertilizer and take it to the sun for observation. Wet or dry products are problematic products
4. The selection of organic fertilizer depends on whether the proportion of microbial strains is correct and scientific. The enzyme system of high-quality organic fertilizer strains is comprehensive, with high enzyme activity and strong tolerance. Good organic fertilizer products have high maturity and good maturity effect, which can greatly shorten the maturity cycle after application, with long-lasting fertilizer effect and not easy to burn seedlings
5. To choose organic fertilizer, we should choose the product that has passed the test. Usually, the test method is to take a certain amount of fertilizer, add a little water, adjust the organic fertilizer into a mass, freeze the mass in the refrigerator, take it out the next day to dissolve, freeze and dissolve for three times repeatedly. In this way, most of the bacteria in the fertilizer will freeze to death, Then the frozen fertilizer was compared with the same amount of the original product in the field fertilization effect, and the difference between the two fertilizer efficiency was observed. The obvious difference was the good fertilizer that could be purchased, but the difference was not obvious, indicating that the original product had less bacteria content and low fertilizer efficiency, so it was not suitable to buy.