NPK fertilizer production line
is made up of several processes. Each process has strict index control, which is indispensable. First of all, according to the needs of the market or the needs of customers combined with the market situation of raw materials, technical personnel formulate the corresponding fertilizer production raw materials, and refine them into the amount of raw materials. The workshop staff shall carry out the equipment process steps of the fertilizer production line according to the batching requirements.
The process flow of NPK fertilizer production line can be generally divided into: raw material mixing, raw material granulation, raw material batching, particle drying, particle grading, particle cooling, finished product coating and finished product packaging.
Process flow of NPK fertilizer production line
- 1. Raw material ingredients: urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, ammonium phosphate (monoammonium phosphate, diammonium phosphate, bicalcium, procalcium), potassium chloride (potassium sulfate) and other raw materials are provided in a certain proportion (according to the market demand and soil testing results of various regions).
- 2. Raw material mixing: mix the prepared raw materials evenly to improve the overall uniform fertilizer efficiency content of the fertilizer particles.
- 3. Granulation of raw materials: feed the evenly stirred raw materials into the fertilizer granulator machine for granulation (drum granulator or extrusion granulator can be used).
- 4. Particle drying: send the manufactured particles to the dryer, dry the moisture contained in the particles, increase the particle strength, and facilitate the storage.
- 5. Particle cooling: the temperature of dried fertilizer particles is too high, which is easy to agglomerate. After cooling, it is convenient for bagging, storage and transportation.
- 6. Particle classification: the cooled particles are classified, the unqualified particles are crushed and re granulated, and the qualified products are screened out.
- 7. Finished film: coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of particles.
- 8. Packaging of finished products: put the coated particles, that is, the finished products into bags and store them in a ventilated place.