Extrusion granulation process of NPK fertilizer production line
1) The qualified raw materials are added into the high-efficiency mixer according to the ratio requirements and mixed evenly.
2) It is transported to the disc feeder, and the iron substance in the material is removed in the conveying process.
3) The material in the disc feeder evenly enters into the extrusion granulator, and the material is forced to pass between the two pressure rollers to be squeezed into thin plates. The thin plates are broken into fragments by the coarse crusher under the pressure roller, and the materials on the screen continue to be broken and screened.
4) The semi-finished products are transported to the final product screening machine, and the screened fine particles are directly returned to the disc feeder, and the large particles are crushed by the pulverizer and then returned to the NPK fertilizer production line
for crushing and granulation.
5) After screening, the qualified products are transported to the automatic packaging scale for weighing, packaging and warehousing.
The production of compound fertilizer by extrusion granulation process has the following advantages and disadvantages
a) Extrusion fertilizer granulator machine
does not need to heat and humidify materials, which can save investment and energy, and can also adapt to granulation containing heat sensitive materials such as ammonium bicarbonate and some organic fertilizers.
b) In the process of fertilizer production, there is no waste water or waste gas discharged, which will not pollute the environment.
c) Extrusion granulation process is short, easy to operate, easy to realize production automation control and improve production efficiency.
d) There are no special requirements for the properties and particle size distribution of raw materials, so the sources of raw materials are wide.
e) The production is more flexible and the product scheme can be changed at any time, which is conducive to the small batch production of special fertilizer.
f) The particle size distribution of the product is uniform, without segregation and agglomeration.
g) The shape of extrusion granulation product is not as round as drum granulation, slurry granulation and other traditional methods; if there is chemical reaction between the ingredients in the product particles, the particles may crack.