Livestock and poultry manure mainly refers to livestock manure such as pigs, cattle, sheep and horses, and poultry manure such as chicken and duck. They are good raw material for organic fertilizer. So how do we carry out organic fertilizer manufacturing process
with them and the sludge and straw?
By regulating the carbon-nitrogen ratio in livestock manure and artificially controlling conditions such as water, temperature, pH, etc., the fermentation of microorganisms is used to treat livestock manure and produce organic fertilizer. During the stacking process, the organic matter is transformed from an unstable state to a stable humus substance along with the process of decomposition of organic matter and formation of humus. Due to the decomposition and conversion of volatile components such as carbon, the bulk material has undergone significant changes in volume and weight, and the weight and volume are reduced by about 1/2.
First, the main equipment, livestock and poultry manure storage and fertilizer process need to use the fermentation tank, crushing machine, mixing machine, fertilizer granulator machine
, drying machine, screening machine and packaging equipment.
Second, the main technical parameters
1. Carbon to nitrogen ratio: The carbon and nitrogen balance of the compost mixture is a key factor in achieving optimal biological activity of the microorganisms. The carbon to nitrogen ratio of the compost mixture should be maintained at 25-35:1.
2. Humidity: Aerobic compost should generally be kept at 40-70%.
3. PH: The pH varies with the type of compost mixture and the stage of composting. Under normal circumstances, no adjustment is needed. If adjustment is required, it can be adjusted by adding alkaline or acidic substances to the mixture before the start of compost degradation.
4. Other design parameters: rectangular fermentation reactors need to be turned over regularly to keep the temperature below 75 °C, and the frequency of stacking is 7-10 days/time. The width and depth of a rectangular strip are limited only by the fermentation compost turning machine. The height of the pile is usually 1-1.2 meters and the width is usually 3-4 times the depth.
Third, matters needing attention
1. Composting time: Composting time varies with carbon to nitrogen ratio, humidity, weather conditions, type of compost operation management, and waste and additives. The well-managed fermented compost is generally 14-30 days in summer. Composting in a complex container takes only 7 days to complete.
2. Temperature: Pay attention to the monitoring of compost temperature, the composting temperature should exceed 55 °C, in order to be beneficial to both microbial fermentation and killing pathogens.
3. Humidity: Pay attention to the staged monitoring of the humidity of the compost mixture. If the temperature is too high or too low, the composting speed will be reduced or stopped.
4. Odor: The odor is a good indicator of the composting stage of operation. The rot smell may mean that the compost is converted from aerobic to anaerobic.
If you want to proceed with biofertilizer production
, you can add microbial strains on this basis and then treat them accordingly.