Organic fertilizer manufacturing process
requires two steps: the pre-fermentation treatment part and the deep processing granulation part. The fertilizer machine used include fermentation turner, organic fertilizer pulverizer, drum sieving machine, horizontal mixer, fertilizer granulator machine
, rotary dryer, cooling machine, sieving machine, coating machine, packaging machine, conveyor and other equipment.
The organic fertilizer fermentation technology mainly includes three aspects, and the organic fertilizer fermentation process includes two aspects.
Organic fertilizer fermentation technology:
1. Pretreatment of raw materials: including sorting, crushing, moisture content and carbon-nitrogen ratio adjustment; crushing and sieving can increase the surface area of raw materials, facilitate microbial reproduction and increase fermentation speed. 2. Raw material fermentation: the period generally takes 7-8 days.
1) The first stage: refers to the microbial metabolic process in the middle and high temperature stages of aerobic fermentation. It refers to the whole process from the initial stage of fermentation, after the medium temperature, high temperature and then the temperature begins to decline.
2) The second stage: the material is fermented in the first stage, and a part of the organic matter which is easily decomposed and a lot of difficult to decompose exists, and it is necessary to continue fermentation to make it ripe. At this time, the temperature continues to drop, and when the temperature is stable at around 35-40 °C, it is ripe.
3. Post-treatment: it includes removal of impurities and necessary crushing treatment.
Organic fertilizer fermentation process:
1. stacking technology
The ground is tamped before the pile, and the fermented materials such as feces, peat, and quick-burning agent are mixed and mixed in proportion.
2. Stirring and stacking type fermentation process
The materials are stacked in a braided shape and can be arranged in a plurality of parallel strips.The cross-sectional shape of the strips is usually triangular or trapezoidal, and the height is 1.5-2.0 m and the width is 4-6 m.The moisture content of the mixed stock after mixing is 55-65%.
The fermented material has a thickness of 70-90 cm in the pool, and is subjected to continuous aerobic fermentation by the oxygen supplied by the material in contact with the air during natural ventilation and turning over. The material can be turned over every day by the compost turning machine after being stacked to increase the fermentation speed to make it naturally decomposed.
The working principle of the fermentation compost turning machine
: under the transportation of the longitudinal and horizontal walking mechanism, the high-speed running round throws and scattered the fermentation material, and generates a certain displacement, so that the material has a regular and equidistant progressive backward movement in the pool. The fermented material is transported away from the end of the fermentation tank every day, and the space vacated at the front end of the fermentation tank (the amount of treatment per day) is supplemented with new fermentation materials, thereby forming a continuous fermentation process.