1. After the bacteria and the fermentation raw materials are mixed and fermented, the heap turning machine is used for the heap turning during the fermentation process.
2. After decomposing, the decomposed raw materials are crushed, sieved and then passed through the hoist to the granulation workshop.
3. The organic fertilizer is mixed into the fertilizer granulator
for granulation after being mixed by the raw material premixer.
4. The organic fertilizer after granulation enters the threshing equipment for rounding.
5. The rounded particles reach the drying cylinder through the conveyor belt.
6. The dried granules are then cooled by a conveyor belt to the cooling drum.
7. Dust generated during drying and cooling enters the dust removal equipment for dust removal through induced air.
8. The cooled particles reach the dispersing equipment from the conveyor belt.
9. Then the dispersed organic fertilizer particles pass through the conveyor belt to the quantitative packaging equipment for packaging, and then become the finished organic fertilizer.
There are many types of organic fertilizer production equipment in the above process, such as disc granulation equipment, roller granulation equipment, roller extrusion granulation equipment and so on. Organic fertilizer plants should consider their own plant size, estimated annual constants, raw material types, etc. when selecting equipment. Select the most suitable equipment to ensure the benefits of organic fertilizer plants to the greatest extent.