There are two steps to produce commercial organic fertilizer: pre fermentation and treatment and deep granulation. The supporting equipment for organic fertilizer production needs fermentation compost turning machine, crusher, roller screen, mixer, fertilizer granulator
, rotary dryer, cooler, screen, coating machine, packaging machine, conveyor and other equipment.
Brief introduction of organic fertilizer production line:
Organic fertilizer equipment the production line of organic fertilizer is a series of production equipment which uses animal manure as raw material, through high-tech fermentation and processing, to produce organic fertilizer.
The process flow of organic fertilizer production line
is as follows:
1. Raw material fermentation --- 2. Raw material computer belt scale automatic ingredients --- 3. Crushing and mixing --- 4. Fertilizer granulation --- 5. Dryer drying organic fertilizer particles --- 6. Cooler cooling organic fertilizer particles --- 7. Screening machine Screening qualified organic fertilizer particles --- 8. Coating machine coating particles, smoother --- 9. Packaging machine automatic filling organic fertilizer particles
Characteristics of organic fertilizer application:
1. Organic fertilizer has a kind of biology and enzyme, which can enhance the biology and enzyme activity of the land, increase the nutrient composition of the soil, improve the pH of the soil, and make the soil suitable for the growth of various kinds of agriculture.
2. The organic fertilizer produced by the organic fertilizer production line is highly nutritious. If it is put evenly, at least no other fertilizer will be added for more than 100 days. This effect cannot be replaced by any fertilizer.
3. In the production of organic fertilizer, anti pest drugs can be added to reduce disease and pest rat damage.
4. The organic fertilizer produced by the organic fertilizer is full of nutrients, and in addition to the three major nutrient elements of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, there are also abundant calcium, magnesium and silicon, etc., which can change the soil composition and facilitate the growth of crops.