Advantages of disc organic fertilizer production line
1. Operation problems, pig manure organic fertilizer disc granulator operation is more direct, not so many complex procedures, but also at any time to master the operation of the granulator equipment.
2. Pig manure organic fertilizer disk granulator is suitable for large, medium and small enterprises. Fertilizer granulator
is widely used. As long as the fertilizer related to particles can be pelletized by pelletizer without any conditions.
3. The granulation of pig manure organic fertilizer with disc is very wide in the control range of particle size, and the pelletizing rate is very high, and the pelletizing rate can reach about 90%.
The process of using the disc granulator; the processed pig manure is directly transferred to the raw material mixer, the pig manure is transferred to the homogenizer, and uniformly added to the rotating disc of the disc granulator. Rotating discs and disc edges produce friction and centrifugal effects on the material, causing the material to move in a circumferential direction, rubbing and squeezing the powder particles, and gradually agglomerating into balls; due to the difference in particle quality, the gravity and The centrifugal effect is also different. When the gravity and centrifugal effect are increased enough to overcome the friction between particles, they will be thrown out of the disc, and the smaller particles will remain in the disc and continue to agglomerate fine particles.
Features of disc granulator:
1. The disc granulator is novel and reasonable in structure, with reduced weight and height. The process layout is flexible and convenient, which is suitable for the transformation of old plants.
2. The tilt angle of the large plate can be adjusted. The angle gasket is adopted, and the adjustment is flexible and convenient.
3. The unique non power combination of scraper D integration reduces the auxiliary power consumption.
4. The large plate is composed of disc body and disc joint. Reduce the main motor power. The disc joint can be adjusted up and down along the disc body. The end of the disc joint is an edge flange, which can ensure that the material ball will not be pulled or torn when it comes out of the disc.