Sheep are ruminants, but rarely drink water, so the feces are dry and thin, and the amount of feces is very small. Sheep feces are a kind of hot fertilizer between horse feces and cow dung. Sheep feces contain abundant nutrients, both effective nutrients that are easily decomposed and absorbed by crops, and delayed nutrients that are difficult to decompose. They are good fertilizers that combine fertilizer efficiency and are suitable for various soil applications. The sheep manure is fermented by the biofertilizer fermentation strain, and is evenly mixed with the pulverized straw and the biological compound bacteria, and then becomes a high-efficiency organic fertilizer through aerobic and anaerobic fermentation.
The manure organic fertilizer fermented by sheep manure fermenting agent can improve the soil structure and enhance the fertilizer efficiency, not only improve the soil fertility level, but also enhance the soil water and water supply capacity, stimulate the development of crop roots and grow long, and enhance the soil drought resistance; The function of regulating soil temperature enhances the function of soil mitigation of low temperature and high temperature hazard; the buffering effect on acid and alkali prevents and reduces soil acid-base damage and salt damage, prevents soil pollution of pesticides, heavy metals and organic pollutants, and reduces eutrophication pollution of water bodies and so on has an important role.
Let us see how to use the manure to produce organic fertilizer
(1) The sheep manure is mixed with the appropriate amount of straw powder, and the amount of water is determined according to the amount of water contained in the sheep manure. Generally, the water content of the sheep is required to be 45%, that is, the hand is pinched into a ball, and the water is seen between the fingers, but not dripping.
(2) Then the biological compound bacteria, according to the ratio of 1 ton of material (about 1.5 tons of fresh materials) with 3 kg of biological compound bacteria stock solution, the bacterial liquid and clean water are diluted 1:300, and evenly sprayed into the material pile, mixed Mix fermentation. Adding a proper amount of cornmeal to provide sugar for the fermentation of the strain, so that the multidimensional complex enzyme bacteria will soon take an absolute advantage.
(3) Add the mixed mixture to the mixer for stirring. The mixing must be uniform, and it should be thoroughly penetrated without leaving a block.
(4) Stirring ingredients are piled into strips between 2.0m and 3.0m wide and between 1.5m and 2.0m in height. (The fermentation of piles with a length of more than 3m is better) .Dump it once every 3 days with a compost turning machine.
(5) Stacking for 3 days, 5 days without odor, 9 days loose, 12 days fragrant, 15 days into fertilizer.
After the end of the fermentation, the fertilizer equipment such as a pulverizer, a mixer, a granulator machine
, and the like can be continuously subjected to subsequent treatment to obtain a granular organic fertilizer or a powdered organic fertilizer.