Simple and easy to operate fertilizer production line of double roller extrusion granulator
Double roller granulation process of NPK fertilizer production line
Automatic batching → mixing → roller granulator → screening → packaging.
Characteristics of extrusion granulation of NPK fertilizer production line
- 1. Raw material ingredients: urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, ammonium phosphate (monoammonium phosphate, diammonium phosphate, heavy calcium, superphosphate), potassium chloride (potassium sulfate) and other raw materials are prepared according to a certain proportion (according to the market demand and soil test results in different regions).
- 2. Raw material mixing: mix the prepared raw materials evenly to improve the overall uniform fertilizer efficiency content of fertilizer particles.
- 3. Double roller granulator: the raw materials with even mixing are sent to the extrusion fertilizer granulator machine for granulation
- 4. Particle classification: the particles are graded. The unqualified particles are crushed and re granulated, and the qualified products are screened out.
- 5. Packaging of finished products: the finished products are bagged and stored in a ventilated place.
- 1. The extrusion granulation of NPK fertilizer production line has no drying process, granulation at room temperature, one-time molding, less investment, quick effect and good economic benefit.
- 2. The fertilizer granulator machine has the advantages of small power, reliable operation, no waste discharge, stable operation, convenient maintenance, reasonable process layout, advanced technology and low production cost.
- 3. It can be used for granulation of various raw materials such as compound fertilizer, medicine, chemical industry, feed, coal, metallurgy and so on, and can produce compound fertilizer of various concentrations and types (including organic fertilizer, inorganic fertilizer, biological fertilizer, magnetic fertilizer, etc.).
- 4. The double roll extrusion granulator, especially the granulation of rare earth, ammonium bicarbonate and ammonium sulfate compound fertilizers, is an extension project of applicable technology for environmental protection.