What do fertilizer manufacturers need to determine before purchasing fertilizer production machines?
1. It is necessary to determine the output of fertilizer production machine, such as the annual output of tens of thousands of tons, or the number of tons produced per hour, so as to determine the price.
2. It is necessary to determine the shape of the particles, whether they are powdery, columnar, oblate or standard round. Generally, the commonly used granulating equipment for organic fertilizer are: disc granulator, drum granulator, wet granulator, roller extrusion granulator, flat die granulator and ring die granulator. The selection of fertilizer granulator machine should be decided according to the local fertilizer market. The process of organic fertilizer equipment is different due to different particle shape, and the price of organic fertilizer equipment is also different.
3. It is necessary to determine the configuration level of fertilizer production machine. The configuration level is different, the price of organic fertilizer equipment is different, the number of labor is different, and the stable yield and high yield of organic fertilizer equipment are also different: generally, the equipment with high configuration should be added with automatic batching device, automatic packaging device, automatic quantitative feeding device, cyclone dust removal and ink dust removal.
4. It is necessary to determine the type of fertilizer production line, which is compound fertilizer organic fertilizer equipment or organic fertilizer organic fertilizer equipment. For the same yield, organic fertilizer and organic fertilizer equipment generally consider high water content, bacteria species are not resistant to high temperature, and the model is generally larger than that of compound fertilizer. There are four types of organic fertilizer, including pure organic fertilizer, organic-inorganic compound fertilizer, bio organic fertilizer and compound microbial fertilizer. There are different varieties of organic fertilizer and different equipment of organic fertilizer.
5. It is necessary to select the type of fermentor. The general fermentation forms are: stack fermentation, shallow tank fermentation, deep tank fermentation, tower fermentation and rotary cylinder fermentation. The fermentation methods are different, and the equipment for organic fertilizer fermentation is also different. Generally, the shallow tank tipper is most suitable for the principle of aerobic fermentation (advantages of shallow tank tipper: it is most in line with the principle of aerobic fermentation, not easy to form anaerobic, full and complete fermentation, and fast fermentation speed).
6. It is necessary to determine the level of environmental protection requirements. The places with low environmental protection requirements generally choose heavy-duty dust removal, and the investment of organic fertilizer equipment is less; for places with high environmental protection requirements, heavy-duty dust removal and ink dust removal are generally selected, which can meet the national air emission quality standards.