Because organic fertilizers are highly fertile and long-lasting, they are now recognized by a wide range of crops and pollution-free vegetable greenhouses. Some large-scale pollution-free production bases choose to use organic fertilizers. Organic fertilizers and greens occupy the market because of the preconditions of pollution-free, and organic fertilizers are the main raw materials for various biological fertilizers. In this way, the market prospect of organic fertilizer is not only very broad, but more importantly, the economic benefits it brings are considerable.
However, organic fertilizer production process
will produce certain environmental pollution during the work process, and how to deal with the disposal of emissions is better. Let us know about it.
1. Condensation recovery method: The organic waste gas is directly introduced into the condenser through adsorption, absorption, dissociation and separation, and valuable organic matter can be recovered. The method is applicable to a place with high organic waste gas concentration, low temperature and small air volume.
2. The organic waste gas is absorbed by activated carbon, which can achieve a purification rate of more than 95%. The equipment is simple and the investment is small, but the activated carbon is frequently replaced, and the working procedures such as loading, unloading, transportation and replacement are increased, resulting in an increase in operating costs.
3. Direct combustion method: use auxiliary fuel such as gas or fuel to burn, and heat the mixed gas to decompose the harmful substances into harmless substances under the action of high temperature.
4. Catalytic combustion method: the waste gas is heated and converted into harmless and odorless carbon dioxide and water by catalytic combustion; the method has low light-off temperature, high energy saving, high purification rate, convenient operation, small floor space and large investment, is suitable for organic waste gas at high temperature or high concentration.
5. Absorption method: physical absorption is adopted, that is, the exhaust gas is introduced into the absorption liquid for purification, and after the absorption liquid is saturated, it is heated, analyzed, condensed and recovered.
The above is some effective methods to deal with the production of waste gas from organic fertilizer production. Organic fertilizer equipment has great help for the development of agriculture. At the same time, the manure fermentation equipment of organic fertilizer is energy-saving and environmentally friendly. It can also clean the environment with micro-organism and is rare equipment. Fertilizer manufacturing process
also needs to do a good job of cleaning, and this is a good development.