Generally speaking, the complete equipment of chicken manure organic fertilizer production line
is mainly composed of fermentation system, drying system, deodorization and dust removal system, crushing system, batching system, mixing system, granulation system, screening system and finished product packaging system.
Organic manure production process:
1. Livestock and poultry manure centralized treatment plant or organic fertilizer production enterprises will use special vehicles to collect livestock and poultry manure in each farm regularly, so as to avoid secondary pollution to road surface, and directly enter the fermentation area.
2. After a fermentation, secondary aging stacking. First, the odor of livestock manure was eliminated. In the first fermentation, straw, plant leaves, weed powder and other plant stems and leaves should be added in proportion. At the same time, organic fertilizer fermentation agent should be added to decompose the crude fiber in order to meet the particle size requirements of granulation production.
3. The fermented materials which have completed the secondary aging and stacking process are crushed and put into the mixing and mixing system. Before mixing and mixing, N, P, K and other trace elements are added into the mixing mixing mixing system according to the formula, and the mixing is started.
4. The mixed materials are transported to the granulator machine for fertilizer
, and the granulated materials enter the cooling system after passing through the dryer. The materials are sieved at room temperature. The grains that meet the requirements enter the coating machine to wrap the coating film and start packaging. The grains that do not meet the requirements are crushed by the pulverizer and then returned to the disc granulation system to continue granulation. Among them, the reasonable combination of fineness of raw materials is very important for the production process of organic fertilizer. The higher the fineness of raw materials, the better the viscosity, and the higher the surface finish after granulation. However, in the production process, the use of super proportion of high fineness materials can easily lead to the problems of too large particles and irregular particles due to too good viscosity.
5. Through the above several procedures, livestock manure has become the main raw material of organic fertilizer, which is directly sold in the market.
Notes on Application of organic fertilizer
1. The long-term effect of organic fertilizer can't replace the efficiency of chemical fertilizer. Only by applying chemical fertilizer according to different crops and soil can we achieve good results.
2. The method of applying organic fertilizer is mainly as base fertilizer. Before planting, the fertilizer is evenly spread and ploughed into the soil. If strip application or furrow application is adopted, attention should be paid to prevent the phenomenon of burning seedlings due to centralized application of fertilizer, and the application amount of organic fertilizer per mu should be determined according to the actual situation of the crop field.
3. When the organic fertilizer is used as topdressing, it must be watered in time.
4. When commercial organic fertilizer is used on dry land crops in high temperature season, it is necessary to reduce the amount of application properly to prevent seedling burning.