The organic fertilizer production line
mainly includes organic waste with a moisture content of about 30% to 35% after fermentation and maturation. After screening, magnetic separation, granulation, and drying to prepare round granulated organic fertilizers, functional bacteria can be added to produce biological organics. Adding nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium (total nutrient content below 15%) can produce organic and inorganic fertilizers.
The products produced by cow manure organic fertilizer processing equipment manufacturers are of excellent quality, good after-sales service reputation, and provide users with organic fertilizer formulas and organic fertilizer production processes.
1. The fermented poultry manure (cow manure, sheep manure, chicken manure, etc.) is directly sent to the raw material silo (or raw material mixer).
2. Conveyed to the disc homogenizer, uniformly added to the rotating disc of the disc fertilizer granulator
; the liquid component or an appropriate amount of water is sprayed on the circle through the liquid component distributor of the disc fertilizer granulator. The material in the plate meets the amount of liquid phase required for ball formation; the rotating disk and the edge of the plate produce friction and centrifugal effects on the material, causing the material to move in a circumferential direction, and kneading and squeezing between the particles.
Gradually agglomerate into balls; due to the difference in particle mass, the gravity and centrifugation produced are not the same. When the gravity and centrifugation increase enough to overcome the friction between particles, it will be thrown out of the disk, smaller the particles remain in the disc and continue to agglomerate the fine powder.
3. It is sent to the organic fertilizer dryer and exchanges heat with the heat from the hot blast stove.
4. It is conveyed to the sorting granules in the hot sieving, and the fine granules are directly returned to the disc homogenizer, and continue to participate in the pellet adhesion as a core.
5. Conveyed to the organic fertilizer cooler, the fertilizer is cooled by natural cold air or strong refrigeration air.
6. Conveyed to the finished product sieving machine, after the large particles are crushed by the pulverizer, they are returned to the disc homogenizer and continue to participate in ball forming;
7. The qualified products after screening are delivered to the coating machine for coating.
8. Convey to the full-automatic packaging scale for weighing, packing and storage.
9. Drying, cooling and workshop dust are discharged after three stages of treatment: cyclone dust collector, labyrinth dust removal chamber and wet washing.