Precautions when turning on the fertilizer granulator
1. The granulator should run forward; avoid reverse.
2. The granulator should not be operated with a cooler, and must be fed with a hot machine to avoid sticking (shaft holding).
3. It is strictly forbidden to enter ironwork and other debris in the inlet and air vent of the granulator, so as not to cause accidents and affect production.
Matters needing attention in the working process of organic fertilizer production line
1. Pay attention to the temperature change of the fuselage at any time. When you touch the sliver with clean hands and do not stick to your hands, you should immediately raise the temperature until the sliver is normal.
2. When the bearing part of the reducer burns hands or is accompanied by noise, it should be repaired in time and refueled.
3. When the bearing parts at both ends of the main engine bearing room are hot or there is noise, stop the machine for maintenance and fill it with butter. During normal operation, the bearing chamber is filled with butter every 5-6 days.
4. Pay attention to the operation rules of the machine; for example, the temperature of the machine and the speed of the machine can be handled in a timely manner according to the situation.
5. When the fuselage is unstable, you should pay attention to check whether the gap of the coupling is too tight, and loosen it in time.
How to operate for the first time:
1. Before starting up, first heat up for about forty to fifty minutes. Raise the temperature until the motor V-belt is pulled freely by hand; pull continuously eight to ten times in the normal working direction. Then continue to heat up for about ten minutes, and then start up, but continue to warm up, because normal production needs to continue to add heat; adjust different temperatures according to different properties of plastic.
2. When the granulator is working normally, the temperature of the machine should be kept stable, and not high or low. Near the vent hole, keep the temperature around 200 ° C (referring to materials C and B).
3, the feeding should be uniform and full. The feeding speed and feeding speed of the machine must be properly matched; otherwise the quality and yield of the pellets will be affected.
4. When the machine is stopped, the host must completely cut off the power.